Sunday, June 18, 2017

Bottled Up Emotions

One day, I was reading Leslie K. Pearson's website and saw her book entitled "Bottled Up Emotions". This book resonated with me and inspired me to create my own version for my calligraphy class Spring term final project.


The back has an EKG reading-

The book contains 55 pages of negative emotions that are hard to express-

Around each word are the antonyms or positive emotions and feelings.

As someone who tends to keep her emotions bottled up, this project was very therapeutic. It's a great tool to turn a negative emotion around and feel more positive. In this crazy world, I've found it very helpful.

1 comment:

Robin Olsen said...

What a beautiful book Paula! I can see how therapeutic that would be, and I love that those negative feelings are all now contained in a jar.