Sunday, November 25, 2007

Gratitude and Weekend Work

Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving. We are grateful for so much this year- family, friends, good health and many opportunities for growth and creativity. The above window will go in a shrine I'm making for our Portland Art Collective Show in a couple of weeks. It's getting down to the wire and I'm spending a lot of time in the studio working. Fortunately, my muse is here. Everything flows so much better when she appears and helps to direct the process. I don't know if it's a state of mind, intuition or receptivity but I appreciate her presence.

2 comments:

Judy Wise said...

The window is beautiful. I'm looking forward to your show.xoxo

Anonymous said...

Congratulations ! Paula ! The Greek word root for Muse means "to initiate into the mysteries" where the gifts of creativity manifest. Yours is working beautifully. Keep on Her path and enjoy the journey !

BLESSINGS !!!

LYDIA RUYLE