Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Portland Art Collective Show Great Success

Our Portland Art Collective Show was a great success. In three hours, we transformed the Multnomah Arts Center gym into a winter wonderland of open doors. All of our hard work paid off with great art, attendance and response. Everyone enjoyed the hands-on demonstrations and sharing of creative energy.





I showed my monotype prints and three shrines. Below is detail of the shrine window on the right.Showing and selling my art is a new adventure- especially on this scale. I feel so fortunate to have the support of family, friends, and all the members of the Portland Art Collective. Thanks to all of you who came, said hello, bought art and enjoyed the show. A big thank you to Scott Jones for taking the photos.

2 comments:

Judy Wise said...

congratulations; the Center looks beautiful. Every time we put ourselves out there we learn and grow - it's great to see so many wonderful artists realizing their dreams.

Gwen said...

the show looks beautiful! I wish I could have been there. Glad that it was a success, and that you had fun!