Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Peony Place

The week I made a wonderful discovery in my neighborhood. The Peony Place is where to go for cut flowers and Fall tubers. Located on a third generation farm in Milwaukie, the family has created this wonderful garden in only three years. Marian's grandfather loved peonies and passed on to her his appreciation and knowledge for their care. Visits are by appointment at peony.place@yahoo.com. With our late Spring, the peonies are still blooming so see them soon.




2 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Paula, Those peonies are gorgeous! I love your banner, too. Hope the coming month is all that you anticipated and more.
Bon Voyage, Suzanne

Gwen said...

Peonies are one of my favorite flowers! I love your photos! Also your exquisite corpse is beautiful.

have a great trip!
Gwen