Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Felting Machine Fun

A couple of weeks ago, I played with a felting machine that someone lent to my mother. I felted fabric to a 9x12" piece of craft felt, added wool roving, yarn, and some stitching. The idea came from an article by Pokey Bolton in the July/August Cloth, Paper,Scissors Magazine.
I cut-up the felted fabric to make ATCs for my upcoming workshop at Art & Soul.
My husband found a felting machine for me on Ebay and it arrived yesterday. Now I can't stop playing. Check out the wedding book cover Glenny made with the felting machine.

5 comments:

Gwen said...

Lucky you!! The ATC's look great, and I know that you will have fun with your own felting machine.

Jo Reimer said...

I can't imagine such a machine, Paula. You'll have to show me sometime. I did some needle felting once, for about 10 minutes, and swore that wasn't for me, but with a machine... hummmmm

Anonymous said...

What fun and such great colors.
Leigh

Anonymous said...

What fun and what lovely colors.

Robin Olsen said...

I love these Paula! They're so bright and cheerful. I'm eager to see what you do with bigger pieces.