Sunday, September 27, 2009

Summer Visual Calendars- where has summer gone?

Where has summer gone? It still feels like summer today. By Tuesday, it will rain and snow will fall at 6000'. I want to share with you my summer visual calendars. Go here to see how I create each month's spread.
What I will miss about summer- vacation time spent with friends and family, the warmth of the sun, the long days, picked flowers from the garden, the colors of the season and the slow pace of each day.
Hope you had a wonderful summer, too.

5 comments:

Robin Olsen said...

As always, I love your visual calendar pages and admire your ability to get them done! I really like the polka dot motif running through the June spread.

Jo Reimer said...

What fun. I did something similar in 2000, kept a large visual calendar for the entire year and now have a family treasure, as you will.

lilylovekin said...

What a fun way to keep track of the year. I love the colorful pages. A cold front has blown in here and I think our summer is finally over. It was a very good one and I am sad to see it over. But am looking forward to Oct. 1.

HeartFire said...

Hi Paula,
Your calendars and garden sketches are wonderful, love the colorful look... I'll miss you at AF, not going next year, taking a break. Let me know if any good workshops in Portland area sometimes...

Judy Wise said...

Love the visual calendar and the new look of your blog (awesome!). It was so nice seeing you at Art & Soul. Can't wait to see your wrapped beads. xo