Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Summer Visual Calendars

It's been awhile since I shared my visual calendars. The summer goes by so fast and it's starting to feel like fall with cooler evenings, shorter days and a few leaves changing color.

LinkMy visual monthly calendars contain books read, artwork, sketches, travels, appointments. The artwork on the right is one of Robin Olsen's fabric pieces.

Go HERE for an older post on how to make your own visual calendar. The art on the right above is from Suzanne Reynolds. Visual calendars are great way to look at a glance and see what you've done during a month.

3 comments:

Robin Olsen said...

I wish I had the discipline to do these because I sure love yours.

lilylovekin said...

What a lovely collage of colors and memories.

Dayna Collins said...

I'm with Robin, I love the idea of these visual calendars, such a lovely way to record your life in more than words.